>> Exhibition list for 2020: HERE !!
The exhibition was attended by many multinational corporations and the leading companies specializing in lighting and sound equipment domestically and internationally.
LedTed Asia 2020 opens up opportunities to promote product launches, find investment cooperation, new business opportunities and bring opportunities to penetrate the Vietnamese market to meet market needs.
The LedTed Asia 2020 exhibition showcases lighting products and billboards. The exhibition will bring a colorful space to introduce lighting technology and lighting products, eye-catching billboards of participating units.
To make the exhibition booth to be highlight: product factors account for 30%, the remaining 70% depends on the stall design. The booth design needs to match the products on display, combining strikingly striking colors with the logo and brand element.
Some samples of exhibition booths designed and constructed by SDragon
If you are looking for an impressive exhibition booth construction unit with the most economical cost, please contact us via the hotline: (+84) 97 925 0098
Owning 2 factories in 2 biggest cities in Vietnam, SDragon is committed to providing customers with the most satisfactory products with the most economical cost.
Phone: (+84) 979250098 (whasapp/line)